Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Planting List

Something I've been meaning to do for quite some time now, but for whatever reason have neglected the task: a complete list of the vegetables and flowers I've planted this year (in an order that probably only makes sense to me).

Veggies
Tomatoes: Pear
Peach
Cherry
Heirloom
Better Boy
Peppers: Ancho
Jalapeno
Purple Bell
Lady Bell
Golden Bell
Popper
Eggplant: Black
Hybrid
Turkish Orange
Peas: Snow
Sugar Snap
Beans: Scarlet Runner
Rattlesnake Pole
Squash: Zucchini
Straight Yellow
Potato: Purple
Onion: Yellow Bulb
Leeks
Carrot: Cosmic Purple
Nantes
Spinach
Quinoa (technically a grain)
Broccoli

Herbs
Basil
Oregano
Chives
Cilantro

Flowers
Sunflower
Marigold
Snapdragon
Texas Hummingbird Sage
Nasturtium

A little closer to the end of the season I'll be reporting on what worked well and what I plan on trying again in a future garden endeavor, and conversely what seeds I plan on depositing straight into the garbage can.

No comments:

Post a Comment